Online Documentation for SQL Manager for PostgreSQL
If you want to group objects you can do it in one of the following ways:
- Click create New Sub Folder in the Projects folder using the corresponding item of the context menu
- Define its name and drag-and-drop necessary objects there or use the Add Object item of the created folder context menu. Pick the objects to add to folder from the appeared dialog.
- Using DB Explorer tabs:
- Right-click the necessary object in the DB Explorer.
- Choose the New Tab from Here item of the object context menu and define the name of the tab.
- Now your objects are stored on the separate tab of a DB Explorer.
Note: If an object is not a tree node, it cannot be placed on a separate tab.