Online Documentation for SQL Manager for SQL server
Set correspondence between the source XML columns and the target SQL Server table fields:
- select a field of the target SQL Server table in the Destination Fields list;
- select the corresponding column of the source XML table in the Source Fields list;
- click the Add button to set correspondence between the selected fields;
- the pair of fields appears in the list below;
- repeat the operation for all the fields you need to be included in the import process.
Use the Auto Fill button to set correspondence between the source and target fields automatically on the basis of their order.
To remove a correspondence, select the pair of fields in the list below and press the Remove button.
To remove all correspondences, press the Clear button.
Click the Next button to proceed to the Adjusting data formats step of the wizard.