03/09/2016EMS Data Import version 3.8 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of EMS Data Import - a powerful tool to import your data quickly from MS Excel, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word, ODF and HTML files into your database tables.
What’s new in Data Import 3.8?
- XML parser has been updated. All XML, Microsoft Office and Open Office documents are processed and imported considerably faster now.
- Importing of big XML files resulted in 'Out of memory error'. Fixed now.
- XLSX files having UNICODE data and settings for font and color were imported incorrectly. Fixed now.
- Incorrect Native mode import when using Varchar fields as key fields has been fixed.
- Now PostgreSQL server version processes correctly schema and table names containing a dot symbol.
- MySQL version allows working with case sensitive table names now.
- A few errors with converting data types have been fixed.
- Lots of other improvements and bug-fixes.
You can download version 3.8 of EMS Data Import from the following links:
Data Import for MySQL:
Data Import for PostgreSQL:
Data Import for SQL Server:
Data Import for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Import for Oracle:
Data Import for DB2:
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.