08/16/2016EMS SQL Manager for MySQL version 5.6.1 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Manager for MySQL - a high performance tool for MySQL database administration and development. You can download the newest version of the software from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for MySQL 5.6.1?
- Support of latest OpenSSH versions implemented.
- Added shortcut for finding objects in DB Explorer tree.
- The "SELECT command denied" error occured on creating a new procedure. Fixed now.
- The error on exporting Decimal values to MS Excel files has been fixed.
- The EXPLAIN command did not work for selected text. Fixed now.
- The Access Violation error on database comparison occured in some cases. Fixed now.
- Export of autoincrement fields with custom sorting has been fixed.
- The default shortcut for "Set to Null" has been changed at the Data tab.
- Some other improvements and bug-fixes.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software.