04/03/2017EMS SQL Backup for SQL Server version 2.2 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Backup for SQL Server - a powerful tool for executing multiple maintenance tasks on MS SQL Server. You can download the newest version of the software from the download page.
What's new in SQL Backup for SQL Server 2.2?
- Added support of files/filegroups backup.
- Possibility to restore separate files and filegroups from backup (partial restore).
- Bulk Restore: restoring several databases from specified backup folder with optional scheduling.
- Added support of native backups split into multiple files.
- Now it is possible to reduce policy e-mail notification text to execution status only.
- Added the option to delete backup history on dropping the database.
- Now it is possible to automatically delete backup files downloaded from remote storages/clouds after restoring.
- Extended logging added on testing connection to SMTP-server.
- Lots of other improvements and bugfixes.
Hope you will enjoy working with our products!