03/30/2017Advanced Data Export VCL version 4.14 released
What's new in Advanced Data Export 4.14?
- Support for 64-bit Windows target platform has been added.
- Support for Unicode configuration files added.
- Now it is possible to export data into XLSX files, containing Unicode symbols in names.
- ODS and ODT files with Unicode symbols, generated by the component, were opened with MS Excel and MS Word with errors. Fixed now.
- Now all components except for TADO_QExport4Access and TQExport4DBF export BLOB and binary data as Base64 and HEX strings.
- Now you can set column width in ColumnWidths property of the TQExport4XLS component with TqeCustomSource4 as source and no fields defined.
- AutoCalcColWidth property is now applied correctly in XLS files.
- XLSX files were opened with errors if data cell styles were changed in OnGetDataParams event handler. Fixed now.
- The Access violation error occurred on getting size and precision for TFmtBCDField field types. Fixed now.
- Now the formatting strings for TXlsxCellStyle.NumericFormat property in TQExport4Xlsx component create new styles in the document correctly.
- The errors occurred in TQExport4ODS and TQExport4ODT components on exporting data without adding any style settings. Fixed now.
- Many other fixes and improvements.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software!