03/07/2017SQL Manager for SQL Server version 4.4 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Manager for SQL Server - a powerful tool for developing and administering MS SQL Server databases. You can download the newest version of the software from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for SQL Server 4.4?
- Support of Azure SQL Database v12 new features.
- Added the ability to browse binary data in Debugger as text or hexadecimal value.
- The ability to encrypt objects with context menu.
- It is possible to change field order in index more efficiently now.
- It is possible to select several table fields for reordering now.
- It was not possible to distinguish NULL-values from empty strings in Debugger watches list. Fixed now.
- The cursor moved to the end of SQL-text on formatting. Fixed now.
- 'The style 121 is not supported for conversions from varbinary to nvarchar' error occurred on opening partition function based on binary types. Fixed now.
- The field list of alias was displayed incorrectly when the same alias was used in several queries. Fixed now.
- The script was not generated on reordering index fields. Fixed now.
- The charset was always reset to default on each saving of the object DDL. Fixed now.
- Many other fixes and improvements.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our software.