03/06/2017Advanced Data Import VCL version 3.10 released
What's new in Advanced Data Import 3.10?
- Support for 64-bit Windows target platform has been added.
- Drag-and-drop for fields mapping has been implemented.
- Processing of big XLSX, DOCX, ODS and ODT files has been cosiderably improved.
- Possibility of importing the latest MS Access file versions has been added.
- Now it's possible to import data from XLSX files containing unicode symbols in names.
- HelpFile property has been added to the TQImport3Wizard component. It allows assigning a custom help file name for the application using TQImport3Wizard component.
- Added possibility to set the import format automatically in the TQImport3Wizard component after loading the import file.
- The biMinimize and biMaximize border icons have been added to the TQImport3WizardF form.
- When the AutoLoadTemplate property is set to True and the template file is loaded from code, the boolean values were not shown in Wizard editors. Fixed now.
- TQImport3XLS and TQImport3Xlsx components were unable to read XLS and XLSX files with charts. Fixed now.
- If the last column of CSV file contained no value the column didn't appear in the map dialog window. Fixed now.
- If CSV file contained less than 20 rows the last row didn't appear in the map dialog window. Fixed now.
- If CSV contained CRLF symbols data was not read correctly. Fixed now.
- If the CloseAfterImport property was set to True it always closed the wizard independently of the ConfirmOnCancel property state. Fixed now.
- If the 'Close wizard after import' option was enabled, the progress bar wasn't displayed. Fixed now.
- Other minor improvements and bugfixes.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software!