01/31/2017EMS SQL Backup for SQL Server version 2.1.1 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Backup for SQL Server - a powerful tool for executing multiple maintenance tasks on MS SQL Server. You can download the newest version of the software from the download page.
What's new in SQL Backup for SQL Server 2.1.1?
- Maintenance cleanup operation has been significantly optimized.
- The error of upgrading to version 2.1 using a standalone installer fixed.
- Backup file names were cut off. Fixed now.
- An error occurred on uploading backup files to the folders with high depth of FTP. Fixed now.
- The program was unable to get server status when hardware configuration had been changed. Fixed now.
- The 'There is already an open DataReader associated with this Command which must be closed first' error occured when differential backups were performed with splitting by databases. Fixed now.
- The 'Specified argument was out of the range of valid values' error occured when backups were uploaded to cloud storages. Fixed now.
- Lots of other improvements and bugfixes.
Hope you will enjoy working with our products!