01/27/2017EMS SQL Manager for Oracle version 3.4 released
We are pleased to announce the new major version of SQL Manager for Oracle - a high performance tool for Oracle database server administration and development.
You can download the newest version of SQL Manager for Oracle from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for Oracle 3.4?
- Considerable improvement of performance in SQL Script, Extract Database, Compare Database and Dependency Tree tools.
- BLOB Editor. Support for viewing PDF data has been implemented.
- Ctrl+C can be used for copying text from error messages now.
- Out of memory error on extracting large amounts of data has been fixed.
- With UTF-8 connection national symbols were lost on executing DDL statement. Fixed now.
- Code Folding feature has been improved.
- Multiline /* */ comments were not highlighted correctly. Fixed now.
- The errors of processing reports have been fixed.
- Many other improvements and bug-fixes.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our products