04/18/2017EMS SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird version 5.4.3 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird - the powerful tool for InterBase/Firebird database administration and development!
You can download the new version of the software from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird 5.4.3 ?
- Support of exporting selected records has been added to 'Export as SQL Script' wizard.
- Support of IDENTITY fields in Firebird 3 has been implemented.
- Now BLOB text data is opened on the Text tab by default.
- Visual Database Designer. Changes in tables are immediately applied to the objects tree now.
- The default encoding is applied correctly on saving SQL Editor content to file.
- Unicode symbols are exported correctly in 'Export as SQL Script' wizard now.
- Multiple operators are copied correctly now in the Compile window.
- The queries containing CROSS JOIN operator where not executed correctly. Fixed now.
- Parameters in functions are edited correctly now.
- GRANT ALL works correctly now in Grant Manager.
- SELECT from procedures couldn’t be visualized in Query Builder. Fixed now.
- Use of local utilities in services works correctly now.
- Other fixes and improvements.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software.