26/11/2003Database Extraction utilities 1.1 released.
What's new in version 1.1?
1. We have added the Extract Data from All Tables option. This option can help you if you continuously change your database structure. You do not need to add new tables to your extraction template to extract data from them if this option is on.
2. We have added the Extract All Objects option. Use it to extract the entire database structure without adding every object to the extraction template.
3. Now you can extract all objects of the selected type. You can select the object types on third step of the wizard application.
4. We have implemented an ability to add extracted SQL scripts to ZIP file.
5. Wizard speed was significantly improved.
6. MySQL Extract: Now the program considers dependencies of foreign keys.
7. InterBase/FireBird Extract: We have increased the metadata extraction speed.