05/19/2006Advanced Data Import 2.4 released
What's new in Advanced Data Import version 2.4?
- Fixed the bug with XML Import editor - file filtering in Open File Dialog was incorrect: .dbf instead of .xml
- ADO_Import2Wizard. The SkipLines value was neither saved nor restored when importing from TXT file. Fixed now.
- Import2Wizard and ADO_Import2Wizard. With the Show Error Log after import flag on the error log file was not shown. Fixed now.
- Import2Wizard and ADO_Import2Wizard. The repeated load of the template file (without closing the ImportWizard) caused the duplication of the values in the Replacements list. Fixed now.
- Import2Wizard and ADO_Import2Wizard. With AutoLoadTemplate and AutoSaveTemplate options on there were some problems with loading and writing of the template. Fixed now.
- Now it is possible to log the errors caused by incorrect field formats.
- QImport2XLS. When not all fields were mapped it caused error "List Index out of bounds" during opening the Map component editor in design time mode. Fixed now.
- QImport2DBF. When importing from DBF using an FPT file, the lengths of MEMO type fields were calculated incorrectly.
- The new custom date-string parser that allows recognition of dates in any format including the initial zeros, i.e. either 7/3/2000 or 07/03/2000.
- Significant improvements related to working with TQImportFieldFormat.NullValue and TQImportFieldFormat.DefaultValue options, including the correct saving of them into a template file.
- Added new AllowDuplicates feature that allows to create duplicates during the import modes: Insert All, Update or Insert, Delete or Insert.
We hope you'll enjoy our products.