09/11/2007Brand New SQL Management Studio for Oracle released!
We are pleased to announce the release of a new product - SQL Management Studio for Oracle. In order to meet the wishes of our customers we have released SQL Studio - a product that unites all must-have tools for database administration and development in one powerful and easy-to-use work environment. Whether you are a database or application developer, DBA or business analyst, EMS SQL Management Studio for Oracle offers all essential tools to make you more productive than ever before!
How does EMS SQL Management Studio for Oracle differ from a simple set of stand-alone SQL tools?
- EMS SQL Management Studio for Oracle offers some very important additional capabilities:
- Handy launch of utilities and services
- Storing all templates in a single repository
- Common data source list for all services and utilities
- Creating complicated tasks and scheduled tasks execution
- Ability to run external applications from scheduler
- Storing all task execution logs in one database
- Creating customized notifications with a variety of delivery options
- Ability to set visual interface style uniquely for all SQL Studio apps
- Fast access to EMS Technical Support Service
- Unlike a simple set of utilities, EMS SQL Management Studio for Oracle is a separate multifunctional product with a single installation package, single interface to register all its components and a unified upgrade system for all its constituent modules.
- Finally, owning EMS SQL Management Studio is cheaper compared to owning a set of tools. SQL Studio price already includes one year Maintenance, which entitles its owner to receive all updates for free within this year, while Maintenance renewal will cost you as little as 20% to 30% of SQL Studio price annually.
What is EMS SQL Management Studio for Oracle
EMS SQL Management Studio is a complete solution for database administration and development. With components that focus on all critical database management tasks, SQL Studio is a single workbench that provides you with must-have tools for administering databases and managing database objects as well as for database migration, extraction, data import, export and comparison. SQL Studio unites these tools in one powerful and easy-to-use environment that can work round the clock.
SQL Studio Benefits:
- Database tasks take little time to launch, leaving you to focus on the result
- With a single template repository your work with utilities is as simple as it gets
- Flexible tasks result in massive time savings, doing all routine jobs for you
- Task scheduling will automate your routine tasks
- Notifications and alert e-mails will put you in control and help react fast
- All logs are stored in one place, putting you totally in charge of all operations
- Visual interface style is set uniquely for all applications the way you like
How to switch to SQL Management Studio for Oracle
We are glad to offer 10%OFF SQL Studio for Oracle till October 31, 2007. Please, enter the following coupon code at the product checkout page:
You can purchase EMS SQL Management Studio for Oracle at: http://www.sqlmanager.net/products/studio/oracle/buy
Moreover, all registered EMS Oracle software users can upgrade to SQL Management Studio for Oracle at a personal discounted price. Please, contact us at email@example.com to get your personal upgrade price. Do not forget to give us your EMS Oracle orders details.
You can download EMS SQL Management Studio for Oracle at: http://www.sqlmanager.net/products/studio/oracle/download
The trial version is fully functional. The trial period lasts 30 days.
One year of Maintenance is already included in SQL Studio for free!
- Acquiring a full set of must-have tools for only 50% of their regular price!
- FREE One Year of Maintenance already included!
- FREE software updates and upgrades during Maintenance period!
- FREE and unlimited Technical Support during Maintenance period!
- Reasonable pricing for Maintenance renewal – from 20% per Year!
You can read full information on Maintenance at our Maintenance FAQ page.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software!