10/05/2005Query Builder 2005 component now available!
What is EMS Query Builder 2005?
Query Builder 2005 is a powerful component suite for Borland® Delphi® and C++ Builder® intended for visual building of SQL statements for the SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE clauses. It allows you to build new queries visually and/or graphically represent the existing queries in your own applications. The suite includes components for working with standard SQL, MS SQL, InterBase/FireBird, MySQL, PostgreSQL and many more dialects. Using Query Builder you can let your users make up large and complicated SQL queries with unions and subqueries for different servers without any knowledge of the SQL syntax.
What are key features of EMS Query Builder 2005?
- Standard SQL, InterBase/Firebird, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2 and DBISAM support
- Borland Delphi 5, 6, 7, 2005 and C++ Builder 5, 6 support
- Detailed help system and a demo application for a quicker mastering of the product
- Powerful component and property editors, which allow to set easily many query building parameters at the design-time
- Ability to create queries with unions and subqueries
- High productivity even on slow computers
- Powerful SQL parser, which allows you to represent complicate SQL statements visually
- Ability to easily create TxxxQueryBuilder components for working with the chosen server
- Full customization of font colors, object appearance, etc.