11/16/2010EMS SQL Manager for PostgreSQL version 4.8 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Manager for PostgreSQL - a high performance tool for PostgreSQL database administration and development. You can download the newest version from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for PostgreSQL 4.8?
- Added support of new PostgreSQL 9.0 features.
- Support of exclusion constrains.
- Support of the ‘when’ clause for triggers.
- Support of new versions of pg_dump/pg_restore in the Backup Database and Restore Database wizards.
- Added the ‘Explain buffers usage’ option for the query execution plan.
- Fixed an error occurred after creating a trigger that had function arguments.
- Procedure Editor. Now when pressing the Tab button in the parameters table, the focus is moved to the next table cell.
- DB Explorer. If the display of system objects is enabled, the table's row types are displayed in the Composite Types branch.
- Table Editor. The commands of creating/editing/deleting rules did not work on the navigation bar of the DB Explorer. Fixed now.
- When an SSH connection was lost, it was possible to restore it only after the program restart. Fixed now.
- Function Editor. When launching a function, it was not possible to enter the time value manually for the timestamp type in the dialog of entering parameters. Fixed now.
- Function Debugger. It was not possible to set a value with more than 10 digits for the numeric parameter type. Fixed now.
- In SQL editors and grid it was not possible to enter some national characters using the keyboard. Fixed now.
- Database Statistics. The value of the All objects/User objects/System objects field was ignored after refreshing: all objects were displayed. Fixed now.
- Query Builder. Queries containing conditions based on the true/false were parsed incorrectly. Fixed now.
- Other small improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our software.