03/08/2005Data Pump utilities 1.6 released.
We are pleased to announce new versions of MySQL Data Pump, PostgreSQL Data Pump, MS SQL Data Pump, InterBase/Firebird Data Pump, and DB2 Data Pump utilities. You can download the newest versions from the proper download pages.
What's new in Data Pump 1.6?
- MySQL 5.0.1 support.
- PostgreSQL 8 support.
- Fixed bug when converting DATETIME fields in PostgreSQL version.
- In some cases there arose an error "Floating point division by zero" when exporting data. Fixed now.
- Corrected the maximal length of identifiers for DB2: 128 for table names, 30 - for fields and 18 for index (instead of 18 for all).
- In case of reading TEXT type fields through MySQL ODBC Driver they were empty. Fixed now.
- Some minor visual improvements and bugfixes.