02/15/2005MySQL Manager 3.1 for Windows released.
What's new in MySQL Manager 3.1?
- Connection character sets support. Now you can work with databases in different charsets, irrespectively of server defaults.
- Field charsets and collations support implemented.
- MySQL Manager now supports servers using long user names (more than 16 characters long).
- Truncate Tables service added. Now you can remove data from tables quickly.
- Improved Duplicate Object Wizard.
- Improved Export as SQL Script Wizard (former Export as INSERT dialog).
- Added support for VARBINARY and BINARY data types.
- Romanian localization added.
- Now Create Database Wizard shows detailed error messages while creating a database.
- Fixed the bug with impossibility to switch between windows using Windows Bar in some cases.
- Fixed some minor bugs in DB Explorer.
- It was impossible to filter grid content while in Load Visible Rows mode. Fixed now.
- Fixed the bug with inability to set field size when changing its type from TEXT to VARCHAR.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.