10/31/2005SQL Manager 2005 for SQL Server ver.2.0.5 released.
What's new in SQL Manager 2005 for SQL Server version 2.0.5?
- When closing the program it gave a number of errors if no other programs were running. The bug is fixed.
- Field default values are displayed correctly now when working with SQL Server 2005.
- SQL Editor.
- Text search didn’t work when called through editor context menu.
- Sometimes Limit bar was displayed for grid.
- Code Completion across databases didn’t work by table alias with owner (schema) not specified.
- Code Completion by table aliases didn’t work after 10-15 table lines down the text.
- When adding new tab and trying to delete a row, Access Violation error emerged.
- Database Registration Info. Display Options weren’t saved after closing/starting the program. Fixed now.
- Now the size of stored procedure and UDF parameters is shown correctly.
- SQL Script. Access Violation error arose when opening Code Completion if there were no connected databases. The bug is fixed.
- DB Explorer. Now the parameter information of some stored procedures types is displayed correctly in SQL Assistant.
- Grid. Filtering by value that had an apostrophe (‘) character wasn't functioning. Fixed now.