06/26/2006Data Generator 2005 ver. 2.2 released
We are pleased to announce new version of Data Generator 2005 - the new powerful utility for generating test data for SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL and InterBase/Firebird databases.
What's new in Data Generator 2005 version 2.2?
- Added the opportunity to connect through SSH tunnel. (MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase/Firebird)
- Added the opportunity to connect through HTTP tunnel. (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Added th ability to select client library.(InterBase/Firebird)
- The 'Commit every...' option is added.
- Added the ability to load list of values from text and CSV files.
- Added the 'Clear tables before generation in one scope' option.
- Console version creates log files now.
- System tables are not shown any more.
- Fixed the bug with applying of Default constraints.
- The speed of generating the string fields increased.
- Fixed error with DATE type generation. (InterBase/Firebird)
- Improved floating point fields generation. (MS SQL Server)
- Fixed the error with generating data for not "dbo" owned tables. (MS SQL Server)
- Fixed Geometric and BIT types generation. (PostgreSQL)
You can download EMS Data Generator 2005 from the following links:
Data Generator 2005 for MySQL:
Data Generator 2005 for PostgreSQL:
Data Generator 2005 for SQL Server:
Data Generator 2005 for InterBase/Firebird:
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.