05/04/2006Data Export 2005 ver. 2.2 released
What's new in Data Export 2005 version 2.2?
- Added the opportunity to connect through SSH tunnel. (MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase/Firebird)
- Added the opportunity to connect through HTTP tunnel. (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Now the connection to SQL Server 2005 works correctly. (MS SQL Server)
- The support of all BLOB field types is implemented. (InterBase/Firebird)
- The "Interpret HTML Tags" option is added to allow replacement of all special symbols. The symbols <, >, ", & found in exported data (text) will be replaced with < > " & accordingly.
- Added the ability to set the template file at the command-line for the GUI version; Now the list of databases could be sorted.
- Several improvements in the GUI interface.
- Fixed the problem with extra delimiter symbols at the end of the header lines when exporting to CSV format.
- Fixed the problem with extra delimiter symbols at the end of the record lines when exporting to Clipboard.
- Fixed the bug with incorrect loading of SQL queries from template files.
- Fixed the bug that didn’t allow to set the sheet height, scope and width when exporting to PDF format.
- Fixed the bug that didn’t allow to save the Width and Align property values to the template file when exporting to PDF format.
- Fixed the bug that caused the following: when exporting memo type fields to MS Access, the data length after export always equaled the field length by adding subsequent spaces, even though the actual data length was shorter. Due to this the data from such fields could not be edited. (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Fixed the bug that caused the EOleSysError which often emerged during export to MS Access when creating a new database file (.mdb).
You can download EMS Data Export 2005 from the following links:
Data Export 2005 for MySQL:
Data Export 2005 for PostgreSQL:
Data Export 2005 for SQL Server:
Data Export 2005 for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Export 2005 for DB2:
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.