04/17/2006DB Comparer 2006 version 2.1 released
We are pleased to announce new version of DB Comparer 2006 - the powerful tool for comparing SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL and InterBase/Firebird databases and discovering differences in their structure.
What's new in DB Comparer 2006 version 2.1?
- Now it’s possible to save the synchronization direction in the project file, thus now the console version considers the synchronization direction.
- InterBase/Firebird: Now it is possible to choose client library.
- Now it’s possible to export grid view into excel, text, xml, html formats.
- A new, more detailed console application log is implemented.
- Now it’s possible to select fields from the list when creating user reports.
- Fixed the bug with display of hints for the object tree.
- When creating a new report there were no pages. Fixed now.
- When changing Compare Options for a project sometimes the Access Violation error emerged. Fixed now.
- InterBase/Firebird: Fixed multiple errors with synchronization of triggers and procedures.
- Other small bug fixes and improvements.
You can download EMS DB Comparer 2006 from the following links:
DB Comparer 2006 for MySQL:
DB Comparer 2006 for PostgreSQL:
DB Comparer 2006 for SQL Server:
DB Comparer 2006 for InterBase/Firebird:
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.