04/13/2006SQL Query 2005 version 2.2 released
We are pleased to announce new version of SQL Query 2005 - the new powerful utility that lets you quickly and simply build SQL queries to SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase/Firebird and DB2 databases.
What's new in SQL Query 2005 version 2.2?
- Query result output to a separate tab is now available.
- Loading data to the grid for the queries returning a great number of strings in 'Load All Rows' mode now works much faster.
- Handling errors with the connection to database extended.
- Plotting graphical diagram based on the queries returning a great number of strings now can be cancelled.
- Query Builder: 'Script Format' option works fine now.
- SQL Editor: Quick Code - Code Case option worked incorrectly. Fixed now.
- MS SQL Server: Improved support of non-standard table names implemented.
- MySQL: The bug that appeared after multiple pressing the Explain Query button is fixed now.
- InterBase/Firebird: Ability to connect through SSH tunnel implemented.
- InterBase/Firebird: Now it is possible to choose client library.
- Other small bug fixes and improvements.
You can download EMS SQL Query 2005 from the following links:
SQL Query 2005 for MySQL:
SQL Query 2005 for PostgreSQL:
SQL Query 2005 for SQL Server:
SQL Query 2005 for InterBase/Firebird:
SQL Query 2005 for DB2:
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.