02/21/2006SQL Manager 2005 for InterBase/Firebird ver. 4.1 released
What's new in SQL Manager 2005 for InterBase/Firebird version 4.1?
- DB Explorer. Faster connection and refresh speed.
- The ability to register multiple local servers is added.
- Table Editor. Errors used to occur when displaying data from the tables with many records. Fixed now.
- Dependency Tree. Search method for finding dependant objects is improved.
- Code Insight. Fields of tables and views as well as keywords are now displayed in the drop down list.
- Create database. Wrong script for creating database used to be generated. Fixed now.
- Domain Editor. The ability to set Charset and Collation is restored.
- Field Editor. The ability to set Charset and Collation is restored.
- Input Parameters. When opening the Parameters dialog on executing the queries in SQL Editor and Query Builder an error occured. Fixed now.
- Grid. Form view. Memo fields editor is extended (can be customized in Grid > Advanced tab of Environment Options dialog).
- SQL Script. Multiple windows can be opened now.
- Visual Database Designer. There were no changes seen in opened graphical diagram when the table name or any table field was edited. Fixed now.
- The 'Keyword "DB_KEY" already in list' error message used to appear when connecting to FB 2.0 server. Fixed now.
- View Editor. The ability to process the views containing FIRST as keyword in the queries is added now.
- The ability to process the views containing CAST as keyword in the queries is added now.
- Database Validation. Validation Wizard used to ignore the changes made on the first step, which caused an attempt to connect to current database and subsequent error. Fixed now.
- Procedure Editor. The ability to use simultaneous names for variables in different procedures is restored.
- DB Explorer. After dropping a table its triggers were still displayed in the DB Explorer tree. Fixed now.
- Field Editor. Autoincrement. On renaming the generator its name used to stay unchanged in trigger's and procedure's body. Fixed now.
- Other small improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you'll enjoy our products.