07/28/2005Extract 2.0 immediately available!
What is EMS Extract?
EMS Extract is a powerful and easy-to-use utility for creating database backups in a form of SQL scripts. It allows you to save metadata of all database objects as well as table data. With flexible customization of the extract process you can select objects and data tables for extract and tune many other extract options. EMS Extract includes a graphical wizard, guiding you through the extract process step by step, and a command-line service for creating backups in one-touch.
What's new in EMS Extract 2.0?
- Completely rewritten source code
- More user-friendly wizard interface
- Now it's become much more convenient to select objects for extraction. Implemented ability for multi-level grouping of objects by owners, schemas, databases, etc. Now you can select groups and separate records by drag-and-drop.
- Additional extract options implemented.
- Added ability to define constraints on extracted table data.
- Possibility to insert statements for emptying tables before inserting extracted data
- Now it's possible to add current date to file and archive names; added possibility of saving to folder with current date.
- Implemented ability to add tasks to Windows Scheduled Task Manager (for Windows NT/2000/XP).
- Added multi-language support and visual settings.