07/31/2007Data Export for Oracle released!
EMS Company is pleased to announce Data Export 2007 for Oracle - a powerful tool to export your data quickly to MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), HTML, XML, PDF, CSV, DBF, ODF and other formats.
EMS Data Export for Oracle is an excellent program to export your data from Oracle databases to any of 19 available formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, CSV, DBF, ODF and others. Data Export for Oracle includes a wizard, which allows you to set export options for each table visually (destination filename, exported fields, data formats, and much more) and a command line utility to export data from tables, queries and views in one-touch.
EMS Data Export 2007 for Oracle key features:
- Exporting to 19 most popular formats: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, RTF, HTML, PDF, XML, TXT, DBF, CSV, ODF, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL, Clipboard and others
- Exporting data from several tables, views or queries at the same time
- Selecting fields to export and changing their order
- Adjustable parameters for each exported table and specific parameters for each output format
- Saving all export parameters set on current wizard session to the configuration file
- Command-line utility to automate your export jobs using the configuration file
- Latest Oracle version support
- Connecting via local port forwarding through the SSH tunnel
- User-friendly wizard interface
Learn full information at the product webpage: http://sqlmanager.net/products/oracle/dataexport
You can download Data Export for Oracle at: http://sqlmanager.net/products/oracle/dataexport/download
The trial period lasts 30 days.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software!