06/06/2007SQL Query 2007 released
We are pleased to announce new version of SQL Query 2007 - the new powerful utility that lets you quickly and simply build SQL queries to SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase/Firebird, Oracle, and DB2 databases.
If you are a registered user of SQL Query and you didn't receive the notification letter with upgrade instruction, please contact our Sales Department at: email@example.com
Upgrade to SQL Query 2007
The upgrade fee will normally be 50% of the standard product price.
All customers who purchased SQL Query within 60 days of the major upgrade release are eligible for a free major upgrade. However, there is a small fee for processing the upgrade request and generating a new registration key.
We would like to bring it to your attention that from this version on the EMS SQL Query 2007 is sold with Maintenance under EMS Software Maintenance Program (read full information on Maintenance at our Maintenance FAQ). One year of Maintenance is already included in EMS SQL Query 2007 for free!
What's new in SQL Query 2007?
- Support for UNICODE-data in the grid is implemented (MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and Oracle).
- Asynchronous query execution (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2).
- SSH tunneling support is improved: Private Key support for SSH authentication is implemented (MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and InterBase).
- Implemented support for hosts (InterBase).
- Added HTML View and Hexadecimal View for BLOB fields.
- The functionality of ToolTips in DB Explorer is extended: comments for objects and database information are now displayed.
- Comments for fields are now displayed in SQL Assistant.
- Added the 'SQL TimeOut' option (SQL Server).
- Added the Object Search feature in DB Explorer.
- A single database registration repository can now be used for SQL Query and SQL Manager (if the latter is installed on the machine).
- Improved graphical user interface.
- Improved Database Explorer: much more convenient toolbar and context menu.
- A number of minor bug fixes and improvements performed.
Download SQL Query 2007
You can download EMS SQL Query 2007 from the following links:
SQL Query 2007 for MySQL:
SQL Query 2007 for PostgreSQL:
SQL Query 2007 for SQL Server:
SQL Query 2007 for InterBase/Firebird:
SQL Query 2007 for Oracle:
SQL Query 2007 for DB2:
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.