03/13/2007DB Extract 2005 v.2.2 released
We are pleased to announce new version of DB Extract 2005 - the powerful utility creating database backups in a form of SQL scripts for SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase/Firebird, Oracle and DB2 databases.
What’s new in DB Extract version 2.2?
- DB Extract for Oracle released. UTF-8 and SSH tunneling support implemented.
- DB Extract for DB2 released.
- Objects extraction algorithm considering object dependencies has been improved (ALL)
- Considerably increased data extraction speed (ALL)
- SSH tunneling support is improved: Private Key support for SSH authentication is implemented (IB/FB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Extraction of BLOBs is now possible (IB/FB, MS SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Extraction of Arrays is now possible (IB/FB, PostgreSQL)
- “Delete records before insert” option now uses the TRUNCATE command to empty tables instead of DELETE command (MS SQL).
- Additional extract options implemented (ALL)
- More user-friendly wizard interface (ALL).
You can download DB Extract 2.2 from the following links:
DB Extract 2005 for MySQL:
DB Extract 2005 for PostgreSQL:
DB Extract 2005 for SQL Server:
DB Extract 2005 for InterBase/Firebird:
DB Extract 2005 for Oracle:
DB Extract 2005 for DB2:
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.