02/22/2007Data Pump v.2.2 released
We are pleased to announce new version of Data Pump 2006 - the powerful tool for converting databases and importing table data from an ADO-compatible sources to SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase/Firebird , DB2 and Oracle databases.
What's new in Data Pump 2006 version 2.2?
- Implemented Private Key support for SSH authentication (MySQL, PostgreSQL, IB/FB, Oracle).
- It is now possible to automatically enforce quoting of object names in the result script for data import (when applied to "unrecognized" OLE DB/ODBC providers).
- Added the ability to specify the default schema for tables import (DB2, MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL).
- Implemented the 'Set generators after import to max value' option at Step 3 (InterBase).
- Added an option allowing to specify the default MySQL table engine type (Step 3) (MySQL).
- Improved DATETIME data type processing: DATETIME values are now imported with milliseconds (MS SQL).
- French and German localizations added.
- A number of minor bug-fixes and visual improvements.
You can download EMS Data Pump 2006 from the following links:
Data pump 2006 for Oracle:
Data Pump 2006 for MySQL:
Data Pump 2006 for PostgreSQL:
Data Pump 2006 for SQL Server:
Data Pump 2006 for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Pump 2006 for DB2:
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.