Operator Editor allows you to define operator properties. It opens automatically when you create a new operator and is available on editing an existing one (see Create operator and Edit operator for details).
To open an operator in Operator Editor, double-click it in the DB Explorer tree or in the Operators manager. Alternatively, you can right-click the operator alias and select the Edit Operator context menu item.
- Using Navigation bar and Toolbar
- Setting operator properties
- Setting additional properties
- Managing alert notifications
- Managing job notifications
- Viewing DDL definition