19/05/2003MySQL/PostgreSQL DataPump 1.2 released.
What's new in MySQL DataPump and PostgreSQL DataPump utilities v1.2?
1. We have implemented the compatibility mode. Use this mode, if MySQL/PostgreSQL DataPump can't extract information about the source database, or extracts it incorrectly due to the problems with non-standard data sources. With this mode on, only tables and data are copied without any information about indices and foreign keys.
2. MySQL DataPump only: We have added the "Default Table Type" option. Find this option in the Preferences dialog.
3. Now a progress dialog displays while a source database is being analyzed.
4. We have added the "Detail Error Messages" option. Use it to see what record causes the error during exporting tables.
5. Problem with import of the logical values is solved.