10/24/2006Advanced Query Builder 3.1 released
EMS Advanced Query Builder 3.1 component is now available and can be downloaded from the download pageWhat’s new in Query Builder version 3.1
- Support of CASE statement implemented.
- The ability to edit ORDER BY items added. Now you can use custom expressions for order by clause.
- The ability to sort by fields that are not included in select list is added.
- Functions in INSERT, UPDATE statements are parsed correctly now.
- The TRUE keyword in WHERE clause is parsed properly now.
- In some rare cases the ORDER BY statements were not parsed correctly. Fixed now.
- The OldStyleLook property added. It allows the user to hide some extended visual features.
- Tabs are now displayed correctly.
- Ability to select fields on the Criteria tab using keyboard is added.
- The items in Query Type combobox were not displayed in some cases. Fixed now.
- It was impossible to apply some colors from Query Builder Palette. Fixed now.
- The name of output field used to change when Aggregate function was selected. Fixed now.
- The UNION context menu was displayed incorrectly in some cases. Fixed now.
- Selection list used to reset when inserting/deleting fields in some cases. Fixed now.
- The IN statement with multiple values is parsed correctly now.
- Dropping Field to the Criteria panel creates a new condition row automatically.
- The state of relation lines between joined tables is now saved.
- When resizing the Query Builder window, an error used to occur. Fixed now.
- The AV error that occurred on adding/removing subqueries is fixed now.
- Fixed the error with parsing SYSDATE function.
- Fixed the error with parsing DATEPART function.
- Aliases in "and" quotes are parsed correctly now.
- Parsing of ASC keyword in ORDER BY clause is added.
- Parsing of ROWID identifier in Oracle is added.
- Query Builder locked out in some cases. Fixed now.
- Support of BDS 2006 С++ Builder is added.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products!