04/28/2003QueryBuilder 2.4 released.
What's new in QueryBuilder Component Suite 2.4?
1. PostgreSQL namespaces are supported by TPgSQLQueryBuilder component now. You can use the UseNamespaces property to define if PostgreSQL server supports namespaces or not. It is necessary for proper generating and parsing SELECT statements on PostgreSQL 7.3 and higher.
2. Two operators, CONTAINING and STARTING WITH, were added to the TInterBaseQueryBuilder component. Now you can use both of these operators within WHERE clause of SELECT statement.
3. Three new localizations were added. Now five languages are included into the distribution package: English, German, Italian, Russian and Slovenian.
4. Fixed bug with improper parent assignment when dropping the component on a form in design time under C++Builder 6.
5. Fixed bug in TInterBaseQueryBuilder with formating identifiers containing the '-' (minus) character.
6. Some minor corrections and small improvements.