11/18/2010Advanced Data Import VCL version 3.3 released
What's new in Advanced Data Import 3.2?
- The support of Embarcadero RAD Studio XE is added.
- When using the ASCII import type in RAD Studio 2010, strings were sometimes truncated. Fixed now.
- QImport3XLS. When dealing with a large number of records, the destructor of the TXLSFile class was executed for too long. Fixed now.
- QImport3Wizard. Added the possibility to select the encoding for the CSV import type.
- QImport3Wizard. When reading from a template file, the Encoding, SkipLines and Map properties were not set for the import into the TXT format. Fixed now.
- Dates of the "1.1.1900" format were imported incorrectly. Fixed now.
- Some other small improvements and bug fixes.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software!