12/15/2009Advanced Data Import VCL version 3.2 released
What's new in Advanced Data Import 3.2?
- RAD Studio 2010 support is added.
- The Italian localization is added.
- In the Import Data wizard it is now possible to define the encoding when importing from text files.
- Added the saving/reading of configuration for the TADO_QImport3Access component.
- Memory leaks are eliminated.
- A problem occurred during the import from XLS files which contained Eastern languages characters. Fixed now.
- Fixed errors occurred when importing to StringGrid.
- Fixed errors occurred when reading formulas in XLS files.
- Resolved the type naming conflict which occurred when compiling component packages in C++ Builder.
- If the number of fields in the source and destination files did not coincide, an error occurred when importing to ListView. Fixed now.
- An error occurred in XLSX when the SheetName property had an empty value. Fixed now.
- Small improvements and bug fixes.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software!