09/23/2010Advanced Data Export .NET version 1.7 released
What's new in Advanced Data Export .NET 1.7?
- Visual Studio 2010 support is implemented.
- OEM charset can now be used when exporting data.
- Added the possibility to sort exported DataTable objects via the DefaultView property.
- QExportAccess. It is now possible to use 64-bit ACE OLEDB provider.
- When exporting from DataTable, QExportXLS allows renaming sheets of the result XLS document.
- It is now possible to export GUID data into different format types by representing it as string data.
- The time value used to be ignored when exporting DateTime data to an MDB file (MS Access). Fixed now.
- TUPLES titles used to be formed improperly for the DIF type. Fixed now.
- The QExportTXT SaveProperties and LoadProperties functions used to work improperly. Fixed now.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.