03/06/2012Advanced Data Export VCL version 4.7 released
What's new in Advanced Data Export 4.7?
- QExport4XLS. Added the Aggregates property. This collection allows to define aggregate functions for the range of cells.
- QExport4XLS. The row height settings were not applied. Fixed now.
- QExport4XLS. The images stretched along the width of data output. Fixed now.
- TQExport4ASCII. Added the TrimCaptionsToDataLength property. When TrimCaptionsToDataLength=True, the caption width will be aligned along the data columns width.
- TQExport4ASCII. When DataSet=nil and AutoCalcColWidth=True, the data export caused the error. Fixed now.
- TQExport4Xlsx. In the designer the editor of the StripStylesLis properties could not be called. Fixed now.
- TQExport4Xlsx. The font settings were not applied. Fixed now.
- TQExport4Xlsx. When processing OnGetDataParams, the resulting file was created incorrectly. Fixed now.
- QExport4XLS. TQExport4Xlsx. A number of properties were not saved in the configuration file. Fixed now.
- TQExport4DBF. When using a Chinese locale, the file was created incorrectly. Fixed now.
- XML-Based. The data export caused the error. Fixed now.
- In OnGetExportText the values for null-fields could not be overridden. Fixed now.
- Other improvements and bugfixes.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software!