12/13/2007SQL Management Studio version 1.1 released
We are pleased to announce the new version of SQL Management Studio – a complete solution for database administration and development.
What’s new in SQL Management Studio version 1.1?
- Task Scheduler: added a possibility to schedule tasks for running several times a day.
- It is now possible to launch any SQL Studio tool through the context menu of the Agent located in the system tray.
- When calling a utility with an inappropriate template, a message is displayed or a corresponding log message is created.
- SQL Query can now use a shared database repository with SQL Studio.
- Improved the software update via SQL Studio Direct option:
- when downloading an update, the download progress is displayed;
- on attempt to install an update which is not available due to the maintenance term expiration, a warning is displayed.
- Fixed the error occurred on attempt to delete the only step from the task.
- Visual scheme configuration is now applied to all SQL Studio components.
- Adding and dropping databases performed in SQL Manager were not indicated in the DB Explorer tree of the running SQL Studio. Fixed now.
- Fixed a number of artifacts that appeared when working with two monitors.
- When a user with restricted privileges ran SQL Studio without launching SQL Studio Agent first, the Agent launch error occurred. Fixed now.
- The speed of opening the Template Management section with a large list of templates is considerably increased.
- Now the SQL Studio window position is saved for the next session.
- When working under Windows 2003 Server, the "Tool path is not correct" error occurred on attempt to run a task. Fixed now.
- Added a confirmation request when deleting a step from the task.
- Other minor improvements and bug-fixes.
You can download version 1.1 of EMS SQL Management Studio from the following links:
SQL Management Studio for MySQL:
SQL Management Studio for PostgreSQL:
SQL Management Studio for SQL Server:
SQL Management Studio for InterBase/Firebird:
SQL Management Studio for Oracle:
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.