07/05/2005PostgreSQL Manager 3.1.5 for Windows released.
What's new in PostgreSQL Manager 3.1.5?
- Create Table and Create Field forms. Added composite types to the field type list.
- When 'Enable floating toolbars' option was on it was possible to undock main menu, but it was impossible to get it back. Fixed now.
- Table Editor. 'Duplicate Field' and 'Copy List of Field Names to Clipboard' items of the field list context menu are returned now from version 2.
- SQL Editor.
- 'Toggle Bookmarks' and 'Goto Bookmarks' items of the context menu didn’t work.
- After opening a form the focus wasn’t placed on the editor.
- When calling 'Go to Line Number', 'Find', 'Save to File' using the corresponding shortcut in active Log tab, the action was performed in fact in Edit tab editor.
- Table and View Editor. Sometimes when switching to or from Data tab Access Violation error arose. Fixed now.
- Data Import Wizard.
- Import from Access. Fixed the bug with loading from template: fields map wasn't loaded.
- Import from MS Excel. Fixed the bug with moving column cells with Skip Rows equaled to 0 and empty first column cell.
- Added infinity values support in grid which was previously realized in version 2.
- Extract Metadata. Data from tables which had inherited tables were extracted incorrectly that led to duplicating records in the inherited tables. Fixed now.
- SQL Script. With double ; character in the script, filling the statement tree stopped at this place. Fixed now.
- DB Explorer. In the context menu ‘Remove
from Project’ and ‘Drop ...’ items had the same shortcuts. Fixed now.
- Load Data Wizard. Progress indicator showed 50% after finishing a task. Fixed now.
- Other small improvements and bugfixes.