10/07/2004PostgreSQL Manager for Windows 2.6 released.
What's new in PostgreSQL Manager for Windows 2.6?
1. We have added tablespaces support on working with server 8.0.
2. DB Explorer. Now DB Explorer allows renaming schemas, tables, fields, check constraints, functions, triggers, aggregates, languages, databases. You can disable renaming in place by using the 'Rename objects by editing in place' option.
3. Now Grant Manager opens and works faster.
4. Function editor. Now argument names that have become available in server 8.0 are supported.
5. An ability to rename users and groups for server 7.4 and higher is added.
6. Field editor. Now Field editor allows setting the level of detail of statistics accumulated for a column by ANALYZE.
7. Foreign key editor. Now you can set or change match type of a foreign key.
8. Now Function and Trigger editors allow showing/hiding header part of the windows that enlarges the definition editing area. Environment Options dialog contains options that allow auto hiding a header on opening the editors.
9. When view was recreated, its rules were not recreated and were lost.
10. Dependency Tree. Now on opening the select object dialog is shown.
11. Grant Manager showed privileges incorrectly on system functions. Now it is fixed.
12. Grant Manager didn't show privileges of users whose names contain a dash.
13. Code Completion.
· When onx entering alphanumerical characters to press Space or shift the cursor, the demonstration wasn't canceled.
· If to type several characters and press Enter for insertion of the word when Code Insight is open - the word was inserted, but Code Insight emerged again.
14. When an error occurs on database creating, the second launch after correction of creation parameters returns access violation error.
15. Now Query Builder encloses tables' and views' names with upper case letters in quotation marks.
16. Grid. If the cell isn't in edit mode when editing the integer field value - on pressing a numerical key and further saving of corrections the previous grid cell value was restored.
17. Visual Database Designer. In some cases, when choosing the not-white window color in the monitor settings, a black square emerged on printing a Visual Database Designer diagram.
18. Now default button of dropping database confirmation dialog is Cancel.
19. SQL Editor. Now when dropping query pages the confirmation dialog emerges.
20. Small improvements and bugfixes.