12/03/2009EMS Data Import version 3.3 released
We are pleased to announce the new version of EMS Data Import - a powerful tool to import your data quickly from MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, ODF and HTML files into your database tables.
What’s new in Data Import 3.3?
- Added the possibility to automatically form fields when importing from TXT, CSV and XML formats to a new table.
- Now the user can choose the necessary encoding, including UTF8, when importing from DBF files.
- It is now possible to map more than 256 columns when importing from MS Excel 2007 (the maximum number is 16384, it is Excel 2007 restriction).
- The console version now forms a more informative log file.
- Some visual changes are introduced; the sizes of forms/form parts are saved now.
- Added the possibility to save settings of the previous import procedure: formats, import mode, etc.
- Fixed the "Object table name is in use" error occurred during table recreation (InterBase/Firebird).
- The support of date formats is expanded, the YYYYMMDDHHMMSS format is now supported (SQL Server).
- Fixed an error occurred when creating tables which contained _ in their name (DB2).
- Other minor improvements and bugfixes.
You can download version 3.3 of EMS Data Import from the following links:
Data Import for MySQL:
Data Import for PostgreSQL:
Data Import for SQL Server:
Data Import for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Import for Oracle:
Data Import for DB2:
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.