04/20/2005Data Export 2.0 immediately available!
What is EMS Data Export?
EMS Data Export is a powerful utility to export your data quickly from several databases at once to any of 15 available formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, CSV, DBF and more. EMS Data Export includes a wizard, which allows you to set export options for each table visually (destination filename, exported fields, data formats, and many others) and a command line utility to export data from tables and queries in one-touch.
What are key features of Data Export 2.0?
- New user-friendly wizard interface
- Six languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish
- Exporting to 15 most popular formats: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, RTF, HTML, PDF, XML, TXT, DBF, CSV, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL and Clipboard
- Exporting data from several objects from different databases on one host
- Exporting data from tables, views and queries
- Selecting fields to export and changing their order
- Adjustable parameters for each exported table and specific parameters for export to MS Excel, MS Word / RTF, MS Access, HTML, TXT, CSV, PDF, XML and SQL
- Possibility of saving all the export parameters, set on current wizard session
- Command-line utility to export data using the configuration file
- Powerful visual options module
- Windows and Linux versions available (for MySQL and PostgreSQL versions only)