10/15/2008DB Comparer version 3.2 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of DB Comparer - the powerful tool for comparing SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase/Firebird and Oracle databases and discovering differences in their structure.
You can download EMS DB Comparer version 3.2 from the following links:
DB Comparer for MySQL:
DB Comparer for PostgreSQL:
DB Comparer for SQL Server:
DB Comparer for InterBase/Firebird:
DB Comparer for Oracle:
What's new in DB Comparer 3.2?
- PostgreSQL 8.3 support is implemented.
- Indexes with automatically generated names used to be compared improperly. Fixed now. (SQL Server)
- Scripts to add the AUTO_INCREMENT field into a table which already contained a primary key were generated improperly. Fixed now. (MySQL)
- The possibility to compare invalid and broken objects is implemented. (Oracle, MySQL)
- Database comparison speed is considerably increased.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.