06/09/2014EMS Data Import version 3.7 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of EMS Data Import - a powerful tool to import your data quickly from MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, ODF and HTML files into your database tables.
You can download version 3.7of EMS Data Import from the following links:
Data Import for MySQL:
Data Import for PostgreSQL:
Data Import for SQL Server:
Data Import for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Import for Oracle:
Data Import for DB2:
What’s new in Data Import 3.7?
- Import rate is increased due to use of multithreading.
- Data Import for PostgreSQL. The possibility to choose schema to create a new table is implemented.
- Data Import for PostgreSQL. For server versions 8.1 or higher it is possible to get the list of databases from postgres database.
- XML. Added the possibility of manual and automated identification of the type of the imported XML-file.
- Now log contains information about the string number where the error occurred.
- When importing from several files their logs are located at different tabs, while the main log contains general information about these processes.
- DBF. Wrong identification of Integer type fields. Fixed now.
- Data Import for SQL Server. "Keep identity" option did not work. Fixed now.
- DBF. Data Import for MySQL. National characters were imported incorrectly. Fixed now.
- yyyy-mm-ddThh:nn:ss format was recognized incorrectly. Fixed now.
- HTML. When importing from HTML file with the links the application froze. Fixed now.
- Data Import for MySQL. CSV. Errors in Native mode - CSV insert. Fixed now.
- Other improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.