02/04/2009EMS Data Import version 3.2 released
We are pleased to announce new version of Data Import - a powerful tool to import your data quickly from MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, ODF and HTML files into your database tables.
What’s new in Data Import version 3.2?
- Added the possibility to create separate tables for each source data file. The table structure is built on the basis of the source data analysis.
- It is now possible to specify the source data charset when importing TXT and CSV files.
- The ability to set correspondences between source data and existing table fields is implemented. This correspondence is based on the identity of the source columns’ and destination table fields’ names.
- Added the possibility to choose the file character set (None, OEM, ANSI) when importing data from DBF files.
- SQL Server 2008 support is implemented.
- PostgreSQL 8.3 support is implemented.
- Destination table fields' types are now displayed. (DB2)
- The "Automatically reconnect when connection is lost" option is added. (MySQL)
- Added the possibility to set the Connection Timeout parameter before connecting to the host. (SQL Server)
- Importing data in the Universal mode resulted in error. Fixed now. (DB2)
- Using "-log" parameter in console versions used to result in error. Fixed now.
- Other minor improvements and bugfixes.
You can download version 3.2 of EMS Data Import from the following links:
Data Import for MySQL:
Data Import for PostgreSQL:
Data Import for SQL Server:
Data Import for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Import for Oracle:
Data Import for DB2:
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.