03/11/2009Data Comparer version 2.3 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of Data Comparer - the powerful utility for data comparison and synchronization of SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and InterBase/Firebird databases.
You can download version 2.3 of EMS Data Comparer from the following links:
Data Comparer for MySQL:
Data Comparer for PostgreSQL:
Data Comparer for SQL Server:
Data Comparer for InterBase/Firebird:
Data Comparer for Oracle:
What’s new in Data Comparer 2.3?
- Added the Commit after synchronization option allowing to rollback all changes if an error occurs during the synchronization process.
- Added the possibility to define table synchronization order manually.
- Added the possibility to generate a summary report with table comparison results.
- It is now possible to sort and filter comparison results.
- Fields of the domain-based type could not be selected as comparison keys. Fixed now. (PostgreSQL)
- Encrypted passwords within templates created with older versions of the utility could not be read properly. Fixed now.
- Some other small bugfixes and improvements.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.