10/25/2016EMS SQL Manager for MySQL version 5.6.2 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Manager for MySQL - a high performance tool for MySQL database administration and development. You can download the newest version of the software from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for MySQL 5.6.2?
- Support of PHP 7.x in HTTP-tunneling module.
- Retrieving of metadata in the 'Copy Database' wizard has been improved.
- The error on displaying Code Completion dialog in editors has been fixed.
- Data of the Time datatype has been displayed incorrectly. Fixed now.
- The size of navigation bars was not saved. Fixed now.
- DDL triggers were not displayed in the 'Print Metadata' report. Fixed now.
- Date values are copied to clipboard correctly now.
- The 'SELECT command denied' error occured when the user with restricted rights modified the procedure. Fixed now.
- The errors of comparing tables with autoincrement fields have been fixed.
- Many other fixes and improvements.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software.