06/02/2016EMS SQL Manager for MySQL version 5.6 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Manager for MySQL - a high performance tool for MySQL database administration and development. You can download the newest version of the software from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for MySQL 5.6?
- JSON type support added.
- Multiple result sets are now supported in SQL Editor.
- Timeout settings for connection and metadata lock waiting have been added.
- Search/replace features have been optimized in SQL editor.
- Extract Database and Copy Database. Triggers can be selected separately from tables now.
- Added support of latest OpenSSH versions.
- Excessive connect/disconnt operations when connecting to a database have been eliminated.
- Wrong applying of default database charset has been fixed.
- Data displaying errors in BLOB Editor have been fixed.
- Tabs were not renamed in Visual Database Designer. Fixed now.
- ENUM type was implemented incorrectly as function return type. Fixed now.
- Fixed the error of assigning permissions to objects having the '.' (dot) in their names.
- The function text was incorrectly formatted. Fixed now.
- The null date was copied to clipboard incorrectly. Fixed now.
- Many other improvements and bug-fixes.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software.