09/02/2015EMS SQL Manager for MySQL version 5.5.3 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Manager for MySQL - a high performance tool for MySQL database administration and development. You can download the newest version of the software from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for MySQL 5.5.3?
- Fixed the critical error occured while applying the filter in grid.
- There was an error when opening the 'Print Preview' dialog in Query Builder. Fixed now.
- The behavior of the Code Completion window appearing was enhanced.
- Sorting of fields in Table Editor has been fixed.
- On connection to the database using SSH the passphrase was requested twice. Fixed now.
- Fixed the child windows saving in the 'Floating Windows' mode.
- Duplicating of the table data using SSH-tunnel was incorrect. Fixed now.
- There were errors executing some queries containing specific date-functions. Fixed now.
- The constraints were not considered while exporting the data from SQL Editor. Fixed now.
- The 'Print Metadata' report name was added to support some PDF-printers.
- Lots of other improvements and bug-fixes.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software.