07/01/2015EMS SQL Manager for MySQL version 5.5.2 released
We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Manager for MySQL - a high performance tool for MySQL database administration and development. You can download the newest version of the software from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for MySQL 5.5.2?
- Generating of the table definition (DDL) has been fixed for tables having the dot (".") in their names.
- Opening of procedures for the users with restricted rigths has been fixed.
- There was a critical error when launching the program on the specific versions of Windows. Fixed now.
- The print preview window for the view was not opened. Fixed now.
- The size of the wizard windows has been fixed for the specific font sizes (DPI).
- The order of scripts addind fields to a table was incorrect. Fixed now.
- Displaying of dependencies in the Procedure Editor has been fixed.
- The cursor positioning in tab-delimited text has been fixed.
- Comparing of the AUTO_INCREMENT property for the tables is excluded now.
- Initialization of the DateTime parameters in the Procedure Debugger has been fixed.
- When transactions were enabled the data changes within procedures were not applied. Fixed now.
- The indices comparison has been fixed in Database Comparer.
- The import of unicode data from Excel (.xlsx) files has been fixed.
- Lots of other improvements and bug-fixes.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software.